(Titles are not my strong suit.)
Anyway, good morning and happy Friday. This is the design I've been sporting for most of the last week. I'm still working on getting over my fear of full nail stamping designs, so I gave this one a shot. Evidently, I still need more practice. And this is the GOOD hand!
Thankfully, the design was shiny enough that most people didn't notice the slightly wiggly lines or the places where I failed to line up the three stamps it took to cover my thumbs. I got lots of compliments on this design, too, which is always nice.
- Sinful Colors Basecoat (I'm running out! I need more! ...good thing it's only $3.)
- Sinful Colors "Secret Admirer"
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Silver Sweep"
- Seche Vite topcoat
- Bundle Monster Image Plate BM21, stamper, scraper, and other required stamping goodies.
(One more picture, in direct sun, to illustrate the shiny. It was blinding.)Method:
- Start with clean, dry nails and a well-ventilated space.
- Apply basecoat to all nails, let dry.
- Paint all nails with 2 thin coats of Secret Admirer. Let dry completely before you continue.
- Stamp all nails with the diamond-y pattern from BM21 and Silver Screen. For double-stamping, try to line up a repeat of the pattern to make a less visible seam.
- Top all nails with a layer of Seche Vite.